GoTriangle aims to make exceptional public transportation the foundation of the region’s community, prosperity, and mobility. As we go forward with our community investment in transit, GoTriangle is conducting a Short-Range Transit Plan to establish our community’s regional bus network for the next 10 years. The plan is being developed in concert with our partner agencies in Durham, Orange, and Wake counties to ensure that the regional and local connections complement one another.
The goals of the GoTriangle Short-Range Transit Plan are to:
- Make service faster and more competitive
- Provide more frequent service
- Provide more all-day service
These efforts will address future growth scenarios and continue to build ridership in advance of light rail, commuter rail, and bus rapid transit. Please see below for more details on the service concepts and to provide your feedback.
Prefer to attend a meeting?
There will be several chances to drop in and talk to planners:
- Sept. 10, 2018 | 6 - 8 p.m.
- Sept. 11, 2018 | 5 - 7 p.m.
- Sept. 17, 2018 | 5 - 7 p.m.
- Sept. 18, 2018 | 6 - 8 p.m.
- Sept. 19, 2018 | 6 - 8 p.m.
- Sept. 20, 2018 | 5 - 7 p.m.
- Sept. 20 2018 | 6 - 8 p.m.
- Sept. 24, 2018 | 6 - 8 p.m.
- Sept. 25, 2018 | 6 - 8 p.m.
Public input is an important part of delivering transit improvements to Orange County. We would be happy to come speak with your group about the community investment. For more information or to schedule a presentation please fill out this form.