- Added Durham County ACCESS trips to fill service gaps that could not be funded through existing grant sources.
- Added GoDurham trips systemwide on Sunday nights and extended GoDurham’s New Year’s Eve service until midnight.
- Added a GoDurham route serving Hope Valley Commons, South Square and Duke University.
- Added trips to GoTriangle Route 700.
- Expanded service on GoTriangle Route 800, which runs among Chapel Hill, the Streets of Southpoint and the Regional Transit Center in Durham.
- Added trips on GoTriangle Route 400, creating 30-minute frequency on weekdays and Saturday service.
- Extended GoTriangle Route 405 to Carrboro and added service.
- Added additional trips so that Route DRX provided service every 30 minutes during morning and afternoon peak periods.
- Added GoTriangle paratransit trips in compliance with Federal Transit Administration regulations to complement expanded service.
- Added trips creating 30-minute frequency on weekday and Saturday service on GoDurham Route 12.
- Added trips on weekdays and Saturdays creating all-day, hourly service on GoDurham Route 15.
- Added trips on weekdays during the morning peak period on GoDurham Route 14.
- Added trips on evenings and Sundays to help accommodate demand on GoDurham Route 3.
- Added additional Saturday service and new Sunday service on GoTriangle Route 400.
- Added additional Saturday service and new Sunday service on GoTriangle Route 700.
- Added additional Saturday service and new Sunday service on GoTriangle Route 800.
- Implemented ODX, a GoTriangle express route among Mebane, Hillsborough and Durham.