- Add peak-period trips on GoTriangle Route DRX (Durham-Raleigh Express) to bring its frequency to once every 15 to 20 minutes during the highest-use portions of the day.
- Extend Sunday service on core GoTriangle Routes 700 and 800 until 9 p.m.
- Launch a holiday calendar with GoTriangle service on five additional holidays.
- Present drafts of GoDurham and GoTriangle short-range transit plans to the public, receive public input and plan to finalize those plans.
- Continue collaboration among DCHC MPO, Durham city and county staff, GoTriangle and local and regional bodies in Wake County on a major investment study for the commuter rail transit project connecting Wake and Durham counties.
- Complete and obtain approvals for 31 bus stop designs and construction permits by January 2019 and hire general contractors to start construction of bus stop improvements.
- Select 50 additional locations for GoDurham bus stop improvements.
- Install 15 benches at bus stop locations where site plans for improvements are being designed but ridership numbers warrant immediate installation of temporary seating.
- Added half-hour service Monday to Saturday until 7 p.m. on GoTriangle Routes 700 and 800.
- Added service on GoTriangle Route DRX (Durham-Raleigh Express) to improve reliability.
- Continued to use transit plan revenues to expand demand-response and rural trips through Durham County ACCESS to people who lacked transportation and those traveling to mental health facilities.
- Acquired six GoDurham buses using transit plan funds.
- Implemented park-and-ride study in Durham County.
- Acquired two GoTriangle buses with a 10 percent contribution from transit funds.
- Added Durham County ACCESS trips to fill service gaps that could not be funded through existing grant sources.
- Added GoDurham trips systemwide on Sunday nights and extended GoDurham’s New Year’s Eve service until midnight.
- Added a GoDurham route serving Hope Valley Commons, South Square and Duke University.
- Added trips to GoTriangle Route 700.
- Expanded service on GoTriangle Route 800, which runs among Chapel Hill, the Streets of Southpoint and the Regional Transit Center in Durham.
- Added trips on GoTriangle Route 400, creating 30-minute frequency on weekdays and Saturday service.
- Extended GoTriangle Route 405 to Carrboro and added service.
- Added additional trips so that Route DRX provided service every 30 minutes during morning and afternoon peak periods.
- Added GoTriangle paratransit trips in compliance with Federal Transit Administration regulations to complement expanded service.
- Added trips creating 30-minute frequency on weekday and Saturday service on GoDurham Route 12.
- Added trips on weekdays and Saturdays creating all-day, hourly service on GoDurham Route 15.
- Added trips on weekdays during the morning peak period on GoDurham Route 14.
- Added trips on evenings and Sundays to help accommodate demand on GoDurham Route 3.
- Added additional Saturday service and new Sunday service on GoTriangle Route 400.
- Added additional Saturday service and new Sunday service on GoTriangle Route 700.
- Added additional Saturday service and new Sunday service on GoTriangle Route 800.
- Implemented ODX, a GoTriangle express route among Mebane, Hillsborough and Durham.